Fagor Duo 10-Quart Pressure Canner
Made up with a solid 18/10 stainless steel bottom, Fagor Duo 10-Quart Pressure Canner has a spring type mechanism that enables it to perform a quiet and at the same time an efficient operation. The bottom is also compatible with induction range tops of Fagor. The Fagor Duo 10-Quart Pressure Canner is capable of holding four pint or five half-pint jars. The stainless steel ladle and funnel that come with the pressure canner can be submerged in boiling water making it possible to be doubly sure of the killing of bacteria.
Update: These pressure canners are currently on sale through this link on Amazon.
- Being compact in nature, Fagor Duo 10-Quart Pressure Canner affords ease of operation.
- Versatile. Considered to be good for all types of food and in particular vegetables and meat.
- Spring type mechanism provides for two pressure settings, viz, low at 8 psi and high at 15psis.
- Provides for automatic pressure release and there is a provision for visual pressure indicator
- Handling. This raises issues relating to durability as well as safety.
- Not dishwasher friendly
Out of 42 customer reviews , 25 have given a five star rating, five, a four star rating , 1 a two star rating and 11 a one-star rating for Fagor Duo 10-Quart Pressure Canner. Even though the percentage of customers giving a lower rating at 29% is high yet a deeper examination shows that some of them relate to service issues rather than product issues per se. Since a vast majority of the customers comprising of 71% have given positive reviews, the product must be commanding merit on its own.
If you want to buy these pressure canners, you can get them on sale on Amazon through this link.