All-American 30-Quart Pressure Canner
Made up of hand cast-aluminum, the All-American 30-Quart Pressure Canner has an exclusive metal-to-metal sealing system that dispenses away the need for gaskets. It is also designed to release automatically overpressure. It is made to conform to the USDA regulation in regard to the canning functions by being large and heavy-cast.
Update: These pressure canners are currently on sale through this link on Amazon.
- Canning of heavy food items as meat, fish, vegetables or the lighter low acid fruits is possible in an effortless manner. This is made possible because of its ability to handle up to 30 quarts of liquid.
- No need for a rubber gasket means one botheration less for you in your cooking tasks
- Because of the high heat generated while cooking healthier food is made possible due to the killing of large number of bacteria
- Price could be an issue but taking its capability in regard to canning, this should make you to give a second thinking in favor of it.
- It cannot be used on flattop or glass stoves.
- Its size may not attract smaller families
All-American 30-Quart Pressure Canner Rating
Among 47 customer ratings available a whooping 44 representing a 94% have rated it high making it perhaps the highest rated product in the series of this batch of pressure cooker reviews. This becomes evident when we add up another two who have given the product a four star rating. This takes up the positive percentage to 98. Nonetheless, it pays to look at that one dissenting view. This customer seems to be absolutely unhappy and considering the fact that hard earned money goes into the purchase of this product which is relatively high priced, it would be prudent for the company to look into the problem and take corrective action.
If you want to buy these pressure canners, you can get them on sale on Amazon through this link.